We are humbled at the response the blog has received- over 100 comments encouraging and praying for Andy within 24 hours!
The Lord has been showing me so much as I watch this blog. I created this blog because I sensed an opportunity beyond simply keeping people informed. The Lord gave me a vision of what it could look like to see the Church surround Andy in this time. Not only the local church who meet together on Sunday, but the "Big C" Church.
When I see people in San Antonio, Houston, and other parts in Texas, Michigan, Nashville, Portland (and more), coming together in prayer for Andy, I see the unifying Spirit of the Lord working in and through his Church.
And what an amazing phenomenon of seeing the Lord use blog technology to reveal his goodness to us all.
Thanks again for everything. I humbly ask you all for a small prayer for my own strength and for wisdom as I "sit in" for Andy during this season.
God bless you all, and praise God for his goodness to us.
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks to higher powers for keeping Andy safe and alive. I pray for his speedy recovery.
ReplyDeleteAmer
Andy
ReplyDeleteJust this weekend a friend reminded me of the power of Psalm 91 - for protection. I offer this up for you as you go through your healing that you be strengthened and covered with protection. I will continue to pray for you and your family.
I've been reading with great joy the good news on Andy's recovery. Thanks for keeping us all up to date. Our prayers continue for his quick and complete recovery.
ReplyDeleteMarcus
I'm lifting up Andy and the family this morning during the surgery asking for continued healing and wisdom and skill for the doctors, nurses and angels that are involved. Our church up here in DFW just got thru studying the armor of God passage in Ephesians - stay strong in the Lord and the power of HIS might (6:10).
ReplyDeleteAndy and is family is in my prayers for a speedy and healthy recovery.
ReplyDelete