Me writing this post!Thanks to all who reached out to me through this blog, or other means, since my 5/23/09 car crash.
My simply saying "thanks" doesn't really convey the heartfelt emotion that I have felt.
As I've already told a few individuals, prior to visiting the blog, I understood that one's family and friends care; however, when I saw the blog (and cards), I was truly overwhelmed (blown away) at the amount of well-wishing and promises to pray for my recovery. I think I was confronted by the difference between the concept and the practice of expressing love.
The difference is huge.
Again, thank you.
God is a great God and He is answering your many prayers for me. I have been home for about a week or so and continue to go to therapy. I think I'm improving; however, I'll leave that assessment to my medical professionals and my remarkable wife, Carol.
Sincerely,
Andy
Andy,
ReplyDeleteIt is so great to read this, and see you typing it! I am glad you are doing so well. Bob and I are continuing to pray for your healing, and for God's grace for Carol and the rest of the family.
Take care, friend,
God's richest blessings,
Cindy
Looking good, Andrew! This is so amazing! God is so faithful. And for your next message how about a good joke?
ReplyDeleteLove,
Diane
Dearest Andrew,
ReplyDeleteHello dear "God's Miracle Man"! You are proof of God's awesome mercy. The power of prayer is evident. May God continue to shower HIS blessings on you, Carol, Philip, Stephanie and Taylor!
Love and prayers,
Burnette - for T. P., too!
We are so glad to hear that you are home. You have been in our thoughts and prayers daily.
ReplyDeleteKimberly
"I am praying for you and I hope that you feel better and every night after Mom and Dad tuck me in, I sit up and pray that you will get better".
Madison
We are so encouraged by what we hear and see. We can't wait to see you soon. We think and pray for you all the time. I was so glad to see an update tonight, and more encouraged to see it was from you.
ReplyDeleteJosh Allen
Dear Ballard Family,
ReplyDeleteYou continue to be in our prayers. My, what pictures. I believe God covered you up with his mighty hand! Andy, it's so good to see you sitting at your computer! May God continue to touch all of you with his peace and healing touch.
Believing Him,
Patti & Steve
Hi Andy!
ReplyDeleteI am so excited to hear about your continued recovery! How amazing! Heidi relayed to us how good you looked when she visited you. I am finally returning to work in a couple weeks after extending my maternity leave. I am excited to see you back in the office soon as well. Take care and keep up the good work!
-Anna Martin