Andy has been doing well- resting and recovering.
Last night we all sat down with Andy and read all 170+ of the comments he received over the last couple of weeks. Andy was overwhelmed by the amount of love and support he received from everybody.
Andy has asked me to personally thank all of you for your prayers and kind words.
Thank you so much...
Monday, June 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

This photo makes me tear up. Mr. Ballard, I'm so glad you are home and on the way to recovery!
ReplyDeleteAbby Wilder
Amen, Abby! Praise God, for he has done amazing things. :-)
ReplyDeleteWelcome Home...Now that is a very cool God story!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Diane
Hi Andy I do Hope you are feeling much better. Hope to see you soon.
ReplyDeleteT
Dearest Ones,
ReplyDeleteJoshua 1:9 ...Be strong, and courageous...for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.
Love and prayers,
Burnette
Dear Andy, Carol, and family,
ReplyDeleteYou are still in our thoughts and prayers.
Cindy
It's so incredibly great to hear you are home now Andy! God is great. You continue to be in our prayers and I hope to be able to meet you for lunch sometime soon!
ReplyDeleteDavid McBeth
Andy & Carol,
ReplyDeleteWe are so thrilled to see God's healing power on display in your life! We have had fun thinking back to our two years in San Antonio when we enjoyed your friendship as neighbors! God blessed us so much by giving your family to us as dear friends. We will continue to keep you in our prayers!
All our love!
Paul & Cheryl Williams and family
Andy,
ReplyDeleteI am so glad you are home and mending with your family! I have been in Salt Lake City for much of the past month. Each time I drive along I-15, I am reminded of our conversations about our shared traffic engineering experiences within the Wasatch Valley between the snow-capped mountains. My thoughts and prayers will continue to be with you.
Mike McInturff
Andy, God is so good and has answered so many prayers!!! The Lord has used YOU and YOUR precious family to touch the lives of so many through this time. I thank the Lord for his continued healing hand on you and His endless supply of strength and peace for your family. Blessings to all!!!!
ReplyDeleteBryan, Carol, Candice, Kristen & Courtney Collie
Andy & Carol,
ReplyDeleteSo good to see you gathered together as a family. We know God will continue to supply all you need during this time and in the future.
Praying for you,
Patti & Steve Cummins