Friday, May 29, 2009

Day 7 Update

Day 7! A day of rest. And that is exactly what Andy is doing. No news is good news as usual.

We will keep you posted.

5 comments:

  1. Carol - you and Andy have been on my mind and in my prayers. May the good God of all the earth give you comfort and heal Andy quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Carol - forgot to sign.....in our prayers!

    Love, Jill Hodges Parsons

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carol, I just wanted you to know that Rey Sr. and I continue to pray for Andy and your family daily. Even Ray Jr will not get out of the car before going into his job until we have prayed for Andy....We love you.

    The Coronados

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cousin Andy!!

    So sorry to hear about your accident but so glad to hear you are recovering well. I'm sure you are a terrific patient and that you are cooperating with your health care team in your recovery and rehab!! I will surely be thinking of you and your family in the days and weeks ahead.

    Regards,
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Andy:

    It just takes time my friend. I can give you first hand advice after my near fatal motorcycle accident near Glen Rose, TX on HWY 67 about 2 years ago, broken collar bone, 4 broken ribs, collapsed right lung, plates and screws in surgically repaired left ankle. This was all after a helicopter ride to Ft Worth. Hang in there. You look good and from what I gather you are doing marvelously well. Prayers do wonders and anyone who should ever question have two examples to look at now. Keep up the fast recovery man we all are praying for you and your family. Your way ahead of my schedule as it took me almost 4 months to walk after mine.

    Take care,

    Preston, Diane, Dusty, and Preston

    ReplyDelete